Request a donation
Lacey Rotary Supports
The Lacey Rotary Club awards grants to nonprofit organizations doing great work in our community and around the world. Money raised from the Lacey Rotary Club’s annual Duck Dash event supports our grant program. We prioritize projects serving Lacey and Thurston County, and also designate some of our charitable budget for international projects and charities.
Grant applications ar accepted all year. Grants will be awarded beginning each August 1 through May 31 of the following year. Grants are not awarded between June1 and July 31 each year. Lacey Rotary does not fund salaries or general operating expenses.
- Apply for funding for:
- Specific supplies, equipment, or tangible items
- Operating costs for a specific innovative program
- Unique educational programs or needs
- International projects
- Complete and submit online application (below).
- If granted, be willing to speak to the Rotary Club of Lacey and share information about how the grant was used.
- If granted, be willing to attend one Rotary Club of Lacey club assembly. Held twice annually. *International programs may report electronically, rather than in person.
If your organization does not have a 501(c)3 tax status, please explain in your application.
Fill out our online form to request donations for your charity
- Applications are reviewed year round
- Applications are reviewed and awards granted beginning each August 1 through May 31 of the following year. Grants are not awarded between June1 and July 31st.
- Expect an email that we have received your application.
- Upon receipt of completed applications, our Director of Comm unity Outreach will review and forward them to appropriate Lacey Rotary Club committee for review and action.
- If additional information is required, a committee member will reach out to applicant within 2 weeks of receipt of the application.
- Your organization may expect an awards decision and response within approximately 30 days during the time between August 1 and May 31.